Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easy way to see how you can find new faith in a higher power

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Jesus is the book.
    Jesus is the answer to the book but their is a lot of science hidden in emotional content sub text enough similarities to take a second look and im think we lost some basic equations somewhere and we were much smarter than we think

Quote Originally Posted by functionjunction View Post
    Jesus is the answer to the book but their is a lot of science hidden in emotional content sub text enough similarities to take a second look and im think we lost some basic equations somewhere and we were much smarter than we think
    Whatever inaccuracies or eccentricities you may think exist in the Scriptures, that won't absolve you of the fact that if Jesus Christ doesn't become your Saviour here, he will be your Judge and Executioner there, in the day of judgment, and for all eternity.

I've given you more than enough information of how to approach him, so I'll close with these final Scriptures...

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Jesus Christ, Matthew 7:13-14

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead." Acts 17:30-31

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Whatever inaccuracies or eccentricities you may think exist in the Scriptures, that won't absolve you of the fact that if Jesus Christ doesn't become your Saviour here, he will be your Judge and Executioner there, in the day of judgment, and for all eternity.

I've given you more than enough information of how to approach him, so I'll close with these final Scriptures...

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it." Jesus Christ, Matthew 7:13-14

"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead." Acts 17:30-31
    thank you for your concern but no matter how many answers you give a child will always ask why , like why do we have to live forever, why is one person the base line, but these are not questions im asking im wondering why theories that we have come up with relativity recently big bang ect are in scripture is it cause and effect or did we have a lot more information about the universe that was lost (theres almost a science to the words i theorizes that with just a few words you can tell its bible text and if compared to writing samples it would be different) sorta like saying we came up with trigonometry before zero and i believe that there is so much science or understanding that would be required to write(even just text) the bible that reading it brings enlightenment
    Last edited by functionjunction; 01-07-2018 at 02:42 AM.