Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easy way to see how you can find new faith in a higher power

Default Easy way to see how you can find new faith in a higher power

its easy to see how you can have faith in a higher power, if you just view gravity as potential energy example the gravitational potential energy on earth is equal to H*M*G distance and mass are variables you can multiply them all day and will only get potential if you use gravity no gravity no potential because gravity is potential energy itself, i just like to believe that our world is run off of potential and the formula for potential energy looks more like its better for distance distance=G/potential energy, .....anyways happy new year and god bless your house

Quote Originally Posted by functionjunction View Post
    looks more like its better for distance distance=G/potential energy,
    if you look at Newton's law of universal gravitation F = G (m1m2/r2) you can planly see that gravity is out side the brackets and effects every thing even and im thinking that PE=h*m*g is intentionally misleading or in the wrong format because the have taken earths mass and and added it to G changed distance to hight and hidden gravity away in brackets when it is a constant effect on everything .... if you have any thoughts let me know

Spam alert! Reported.
    Last edited by calvary; 01-01-2018 at 04:57 PM.
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    Spam alert! Reported.
    thank you for your interest but if you can try and see what im trying to say is you can see faith in a higher power because our world our universe is based off potential, the force of gravity is equal to its if f=G(m1m2/r) and pe i think is basically the same equation so F=PE gravity is potential energy and a higher power would be or use unlimited potential, if you want to find god id start in looking in potential, i do not know the answer but if any one has any ideas on how to make a proof for god i want to know because to many people say that god has been disproved so many times but how is this even possible if no has proven it...
    Last edited by functionjunction; 01-01-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    Spam alert! Reported.
    and id even go so far as to say you could use this to get an atheist to admit their is a "potential" for a higher power for example "the big bang needed a lot of potential energy what are the things with the most PE in our universe a black holes now if that black hole was in another universe and created our universe would not a traveler from this universe to our universe by definition be a higher power not just because they have the power to travel through a black hole but they are from a higher plane then us" and they can coincide that their is a potential for entity from a higher plane of existence that has more power then us, this is not the only possibility it is an example but finding potential for god is not hard when potential is the prerequisite for everything (potential>everything) (potential=change and our world will always be in the state of change) (try using = in real life you'll find out you already knew things are different and can never be the same) like you don't play the lotto you cant win the lottery basically
    Last edited by functionjunction; 01-02-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Dear functionjunction, I appreciate your apparent sincerity, and your enthusiasm for what you have discovered. But this is not the place to gain attention for it. This is a forum to discuss a particular piece of software. If you have a question or suggestion about the software, please post. If not, please post in the non-BibleWorks discussion forum (https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/fo...rks-discussion). Or better yet, start your own blog somewhere where people are more likely to see your posts and take an interest in them. Here they function basically as no better than spam.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Dear functionjunction, I appreciate your apparent sincerity, and your enthusiasm for what you have discovered. But this is not the place to gain attention for it. This is a forum to discuss a particular piece of software. If you have a question or suggestion about the software, please post. If not, please post in the non-BibleWorks discussion forum (https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/fo...rks-discussion). Or better yet, start your own blog somewhere where people are more likely to see your posts and take an interest in them. Here they function basically as no better than spam.
    are you admin can you move post or do i have to repost, thank you and sorry im daft like 90% of the time i have not found the secret to life but i know the answer is very personal
    Last edited by functionjunction; 01-03-2018 at 02:33 PM.

are you admin can you move post or do i have to repost, thank you and sorry im daft like 90% of the time i have not found the secret to life but i know the answer is very personal
    Jesus Christ is the secret to life and Jesus Christ is absolute proof of God. You can find more info at the link under my signature.

I'm not an admin, and don't know how to move a post. I'd suggest that you just repost in the non-BibleWorks discussion forum.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Jesus Christ is the secret to life and Jesus Christ is absolute proof of God. You can find more info at the link under my signature.
    i can see you are very confident in your answer im not going to say your wrong or need to change your answer but what i am saying is that the secret is personal to each person if you look at Gandhi (or any name) his secret might probability wont work for you not be because you may have any differences in opinions but you are trying to find the secret to your life not Gandhi's.... the dived between science and spirituality is man made, as they are both paths to greater understanding and i believe that to come up with these equations of life one would need to have at minimum the questioning of life ("if you control the end points" mr.robot)