Thread: BW now crashes when choosing current Bible version

Default BW now crashes when choosing current Bible version

Dear Friends: Hope all is well. With the latest BW update (10.0.8.331), when I click to choose the current Bible version in the Browse Window, BW crashes immediately. It has now happened several times. Everything else seems to be working okay. How do I revert back to a previous version? Thanks and Happy New Year.
    --Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph B. Modica View Post
    Dear Friends: Hope all is well. With the latest BW update (10.0.8.331), when I click to choose the current Bible version in the Browse Window, BW crashes immediately. It has now happened several times. Everything else seems to be working okay. How do I revert back to a previous version? Thanks and Happy New Year.
    --Joe
    Hold down the Shift key and then launch BW. A dialog will appear offering you options. In the lower right of that dialog is a button to allow you to "Restore Previous Versions"

Default Many thanks...

Many thanks Scott for your prompt response. Much appreciated. All is working now with the previous version. Something of a "glitch" perhaps with the most updated version? I'm not sure others had this problem. Happy New Year.
    Best,
    --Joe

This happened to me too. I just checked for an update, and BW showed one, to v. 10.0.8.334. It seems to have fixed the problem.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Default Many thanks...

Many thanks David. Glad to know it wasn't only me. I'll now download the latest BW update. Much appreciated BW's attention to these details. Happy New Year.
    --Joe

Yes, I know of no other software company that produces a very major piece of work and responds so quickly to bug reports.

Happy New Year to you too, and to all here!
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia