Thread: Download install

Default Download install

I'm on the road for a month over Christmas and just got a new MacBook. I'm trying to install BW. Do I understand correctly that I need to pay $20 to redownload the install .iso?

Ben
    Ben

I ordered mine on flash drive to avoid these kind of problems. But still, that doesn't sound right. Have you contacted BW support?
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I ordered mine on flash drive to avoid these kind of problems. But still, that doesn't sound right. Have you contacted BW support?
    I was part of the beta, so I have a flash drive (at home) and also did a download. But I never realized that redownloading the .iso file would cost an additional fee, so I didn't bring the drive with me.

Also, I don't anticipate customer support is terribly active right now, given Christmas and such.
    Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman View Post
    I was part of the beta, so I have a flash drive (at home) and also did a download...
    I am going to be upgrading to a new computer very soon. I'm sure you and others know more about this than me, so any tips would be helpful. That is, when I install BW from the flash drive on the new computer, I know I'm going to have to update tons of stuff. If anyone knows any shortcuts, I'm all ears.