Thread: Searching morphology for multiple words

Default Searching morphology for multiple words

I am trying to search for all the occurrences of the following "αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων (Gal. 1:5 BGT)"
    So I want my search results to include the three words but with any form of αἰῶνας separated by τῶν and with any form of αἰώνων.

Just like any morphology search you I use BGM module and can do single words but havn't figured out how to do multiple word morphology search.

Thank You
    Dave Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by drogers View Post
    I am trying to search for all the occurrences of the following "αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων (Gal. 1:5 BGT)"
    So I want my search results to include the three words but with any form of αἰῶνας separated by τῶν and with any form of αἰώνων.

Just like any morphology search you I use BGM module and can do single words but havn't figured out how to do multiple word morphology search.

Thank You
    Dave Rogers
    Phrase (') and Linear Phrase [;] searches can be done on morph versions.
    If you will accept all forms of τῶν, the easiest way is to make BGM your display version. Highlight the three words in BGM, right click, and select "Search for Phrase".
    I found 52 verses, with 23 in Psa (LXX) and 12 in Rev.

--Jim

Default Searching morphology for multiple words

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    Phrase (') and Linear Phrase [;] searches can be done on morph versions.
    If you will accept all forms of τῶν, the easiest way is to make BGM your display version. Highlight the three words in BGM, right click, and select "Search for Phrase".
    I found 52 verses, with 23 in Psa (LXX) and 12 in Rev.

--Jim

I got what I was looking for with a linear search with the following command line: αἰῶν@* o@* αἰών@*

Thank You
    Dave