Thread: Notes Chapter Notes Verse

Default Notes Chapter Notes Verse

I can't get the check box in the note tab to show so that I can switch between chapter notes and verse notes. I have the latest edition of BW10. Anybody else?

Mine shows and toggles fine. I'm running version 10.0.8.65.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

I'm also running 10.0.8.65 and it appears in my Notes Tab as well.

Well, that's strange. If I clone BW it appears in the clone, but I can't get it to appear in the main one.

Are you by chance running a program called "Windowblinds"? It's a program that allows you to tweak the windows interface. I run it and have noticed it will mess with my BW interface, so I set mine to exclude BW.

Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by calvary View Post
    Are you by chance running a program called "Windowblinds"? It's a program that allows you to tweak the windows interface. I run it and have noticed it will mess with my BW interface, so I set mine to exclude BW.
    No, I don't know what it is. I looked in task manager to see if I could find something, but I haven't go a clue. I suspect that if I reinitialized my INI file it might correct, but I don't want to do that. At least I can get it to work if I clone BW, so it's not a big deal.

Default A possible workaround

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    I can't get the check box in the note tab to show so that I can switch between chapter notes and verse notes. I have the latest edition of BW10. Anybody else?
    The Main Status Bar allows one to switch between Verse and Chapter Notes by double clicking on the one you want. Is this also disabled in your environment?
    Main Menu / Tools / Options / General / Flags / Main Window Status Bar Configuration allows one to turn the different things on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wert View Post
    The Main Status Bar allows one to switch between Verse and Chapter Notes by double clicking on the one you want. Is this also disabled in your environment?
    Main Menu / Tools / Options / General / Flags / Main Window Status Bar Configuration allows one to turn the different things on and off.
    Yep, I've tried them all, but for some reason it doesn't work in the main window. I think I'll have to reinit my INI file to give it a chance to work, but it's not that important, so I don't want to do that yet.

Originally Posted by Adelphos

I've just turned the features on for the status bar. Works fine here. Chapter Notes AND Verse Notes are both on the status bar. All I do is double click one or the other and they easily switch from one to the other.

Using BW10.0.8.89.

Gilbert