Thread: Free BW10 Update: The Expositor's Greek Testament by W. Robertson Nicoll

Default Free BW10 Update: The Expositor's Greek Testament by W. Robertson Nicoll

We're happy to announce the availability of The Expositor's Greek Testament by W. Robertson Nicoll. This classic standard work on the Greek New Testament has provided guidance for expositional pastors and students for decades. Written by respected 19th century scholars, this valuable work continues to provide insight to current interpreters who are serious about studying the Greek text.

You can download this free update by going to the main BibleWorks menu and selecting

Help | Check for updates.

Default Thank you!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    Thank you!
    Yes, thank you! I've used my hard copy set for years--it will be very handy to have it in BW.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Thumbs up Great Addition!

Thank you for this addition! It's a Great help.

Sincerely,
    Gilbert

BibleWorks Team,

thank you very much for all these free updates! I really like the direction this is going!

Default Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    BibleWorks Team,

thank you very much for all these free updates! I really like the direction this is going!
    Ditto!!!!
    Gilbert