Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with latest update?

Smile fine

All good! Thanks!
    Sincerely,
    Klaus-Peter

Default Should I Delay Applying This Update?

Hi everyone,

I typically apply all updates when they are available. However, since I haven't applied this specific update yet, would it be wise to wait for a "corrected" update?

Thanks.

Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Precha1 View Post
    I have a MacBook Air. Can anyone share with me how to get to the BW root directory? Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    1. Open Finder
    2. Hold the Option key and select Go | Library.
    3. Go to Library | Application Support | BibleWorks | Bottles | Bibleworks | drive_c | Program Files | BibleWorks 10

I advise you go to the BibleWorks databases folder, then temporarily move isbe.* and edb.*, and then run and update the program. (It should start fine after moving those files). Then, once the program is updated, you can move those files back and all should be well.
    Sorry for the glitch!!
    Last edited by admin; 05-01-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    If you look in the INIT folder you will see backups of the executable, as well as the INI file and context (SWC) file. Find a recent one and remove the version number prefix and copy to your BW root directory. Backups are made every time you do a version update unless you turn the feature off.

Mike
    Ba-zango! Thank you!!

Default Huge Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    1. Open Finder
    2. Hold the Option key and select Go | Library.
    3. Go to Library | Application Support | BibleWorks | Bottles | Bibleworks | drive_c | Program Files | BibleWorks 10

I advise you go to the BibleWorks databases folder, then temporarily move isbe.* and edb.*, and then run and update the program. (It should start fine after moving those files). Then, once the program is updated, you can move those files back and all should be well.
    Sorry for the glitch!!
    Great detailed instructions. Thank you so very much!! I am up and running perfectly!!!
    נֹתֵ֣ן לֶ֭חֶם לְכָל־בָּשָׂ֑ר כִּ֖י לְעוֹלָ֣ם חַסְדּֽוֹ׃

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Henley View Post
    Hi everyone,

I typically apply all updates when they are available. However, since I haven't applied this specific update yet, would it be wise to wait for a "corrected" update?

Thanks.

Richard.
    The "corrected" update is up.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.