Thread: BW10 - Copy & Paste Issue

Default BW10 - Copy & Paste Issue

Hello,

Just installed BW10.
    The Copy & Paste works different. I'm very satisfied with the way BW9 handles it. But BW10 automatically adds a black color background to the text, which makes the text invisible. Only highlighting by selection reveals it.

Here are some examples attached.
    The first example ("προσθήσω") is from BW9, and the second ("ἔδει") is from BW10.

The word processor is NWP, in the comment field. It works fine in the text body. Very strange.

Is there any way to get the copy and paste (from the Analysis Window) to work like BW9 does?

Thanks!

Without selection:
    Name:  屏幕截图 2017-03-27 15.29.26.png
Views: 483
Size:  92.7 KB
    With selection:
    Name:  屏幕截图 2017-03-27 15.31.46.png
Views: 434
Size:  96.6 KB
    Last edited by Martinzh; 03-27-2017 at 03:40 PM.
    Martin Zhang

Hi Martin,

In order to identify and solve the problem that you are experiencing, I suggest contacting Customer Service (a link is in my signature ine) for help. If you could send to them acopy of the copyops.dat file from the "BibleWorks 10\init" folder, and the bw1000.ini file from the main "BibleWorks 10" folder, they should be able to identify and solve the problem. Also, please identify into what you are pasting the text. (Different application handle copied text differently than others.)

We haven't seen this problem before, but we should be able to find a solution.

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

I've sent.
    Thanks!
    Martin Zhang

Default Same Issue

I was wondering if this issue got resolved. I have the same issue with pasting from BW10 into Logos note files.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks for reporting this. We are able to reproduce the bug. We have a fix underway. Until it is posted you can try to work around this by using "Paste as text" or "Paste unformatted" in whatever word processor you are using. Sorry for the hassle, but the fix is coming...

Michael

Default Experiencing Copy/Paste Issue

Has there been an update yet on this? I continue to get a black background on all copy/paste into Word (or any other app). If I use a copy unformatted approach, I will not get the BW Greek or Hebrew font, but a greek font under Arial. Just curious if there is a fix for this. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bcapranica View Post
    Has there been an update yet on this? I continue to get a black background on all copy/paste into Word (or any other app). If I use a copy unformatted approach, I will not get the BW Greek or Hebrew font, but a greek font under Arial. Just curious if there is a fix for this. Thanks in advance.
    Yes! This is fixed in the current dmg:
    https://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/ind...Installer.html

Sorry I forgot to update the thread!

Michael