Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GNT - Das Neue Testament by Bernhard Weiss

Quote Originally Posted by christlove View Post
    I can not find any hint to a Verse Map File after installing the new Weiss-Version. Where do I find that feature in BW? Using BW9.
    Steffen
    Once installed, the verse map files automatically work, so that the correct verse of all versions display in the browse window together. You do not have to "find that feature."
    However, you can edit verse maps by clicking on the "gear" icon (in BW10) or the "wrench" icon (in earlier versions of BW), and in the BW Options Window section "Bible Versions" click on "Verse Maps" and you can locate any version installed on your computer (listed by language) in order to see what verses are mapped together, meaning that at least part of the verses are included in a different verse number from the verse number in the original language version to which all versions are "mapped."
    More information on how this works is in Help chapter 66.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    Once installed, the verse map files automatically work, so that the correct verse of all versions display in the browse window together. You do not have to "find that feature."
    However, you can edit verse maps by clicking on the "gear" icon (in BW10) or the "wrench" icon (in earlier versions of BW), and in the BW Options Window section "Bible Versions" click on "Verse Maps" and you can locate any version installed on your computer (listed by language) in order to see what verses are mapped together, meaning that at least part of the verses are included in a different verse number from the verse number in the original language version to which all versions are "mapped."
    More information on how this works is in Help chapter 66.
    Mark Eddy
    Thanks, Mark, for that enlightening post in that matter...

Steffen

Mark Eddy provided an updated vmf file (Thanks to Mark)

Extract all files in your BW databases directory and overwrite the same files
    Attached Files Attached Files

dear friends, I cannot open it / all I get is this: Name:  ErrorinBW.JPG
Views: 64
Size:  73.7 KB

CHM works :

Instructions:

1) Download the file;
    2) unzip all files into the BibleWorks 10\databases\ folder;
    3) Unblock chm.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pasquale; 05-23-2018 at 01:10 PM.

Thank you Pasquale!!!

It work's great.

Gilbert