Thread: How can I export just one chapter or range of chapters from a search of a root?

Default How can I export just one chapter or range of chapters from a search of a root?

Let's suppose I search for a root so .היה@v*

How can I export just one chapter or range of chapters of a book?

I can't see any option in the search options

And I can't see any way to easily check all verses of a chapter and uncheck the rest. e.g. a feature to check and uncheck all, and a feature to highlight multiple verses listed in the search window and check/uncheck them e.g. shift+down or shift+page down could potentially be a shortcut allowing the user to highlight a bunch of contiguous items in the list and check or uncheck them.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphza View Post
    Let's suppose I search for a root so .היה@v*

How can I export just one chapter or range of chapters of a book?

I can't see any option in the search options

And I can't see any way to easily check all verses of a chapter and uncheck the rest. e.g. a feature to check and uncheck all, and a feature to highlight multiple verses listed in the search window and check/uncheck them e.g. shift+down or shift+page down could potentially be a shortcut allowing the user to highlight a bunch of contiguous items in the list and check or uncheck them.
    You'll want to first limit your search to one chapter (or range of chapters). In the search box, type the letter "L" (= "limit"), followed by the range, for instance, l Isa 43

Your search will be limited to Isaiah 43. You can also limit in other ways, e.g.,
    l Psa 119:1-23
    l 2Co 7-9
    etc.

Hope that helps!

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

I can't see how to type that when searching with hebrew, for example

Suppose my search is in WTT and I want to search for .ברא in Gen 1?

If I try to type anything before the dot/period, then the whole thing becomes english.

And if I try to type anything after the dot/period, then it comes out in hebrew.

Thanks

It's a two-step process.

First: set your search limits: L range (press "enter" to complete step)
    Second: do your search.