Thread: Scroll Bars are Super Tiny

Default Scroll Bars are Super Tiny

Any way to enlarge the scroll bars? See screen shots. They are nearly unusable at this size for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Perhaps a related problem that a number of my students using Macs also have:
    If you go to Resources in the Analysis Window, then choose the (eg) Lexicons subtab, the selection check boxes are so small as to be impossible to choose.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Glatfelter Professor of Biblical Studies
    United Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg & Philadelphia
    uls.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

The small checkboxes and radio buttons are under development. Hopefully, it will not take very long to repair. The small scrollbars on Retina Macs is now fixed. Here are the steps to repair it:

1. Update to the newest BW Mac Installer: http://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/inde...Installer.html
    2. Verify that BibleWorks | Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode is checked.
    3. Update the EXE

If that doesn’t work, then try these steps:

1. Run BibleWorks (with Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode checked).
    2. Select BibleWorks | Run Command from the main menu.
    3. In the Command box, type in regedit and click the Run button. This opens the Registry Editor.
    4. Please browse to My Computer| HKEY_CURRENT_USER |Control Panel | Desktop |WindowsMetrics
    5. The keys ScrollWidth and ScrollHeight should be set to -240. If it is not -240, please double-click it and enter -240.
    6. Close the Registry Editor windows and restart BibleWorks.

I wasn't sure how to update the EXE so I followed the second set of instructions. Entered -240 and restarted BW10. The Browse and Analysis scroll bars are good but the Search Window hasn't changed. See attached screen shot. Anything I can do for that?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The small checkboxes and radio buttons are under development. Hopefully, it will not take very long to repair. The small scrollbars on Retina Macs is now fixed. Here are the steps to repair it:

1. Update to the newest BW Mac Installer: http://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/inde...Installer.html
    2. Verify that BibleWorks | Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode is checked.
    3. Update the EXE

If that doesn’t work, then try these steps:

1. Run BibleWorks (with Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode checked).
    2. Select BibleWorks | Run Command from the main menu.
    3. In the Command box, type in regedit and click the Run button. This opens the Registry Editor.
    4. Please browse to My Computer| HKEY_CURRENT_USER |Control Panel | Desktop |WindowsMetrics
    5. The keys ScrollWidth and ScrollHeight should be set to -240. If it is not -240, please double-click it and enter -240.
    6. Close the Registry Editor windows and restart BibleWorks.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Sorry I missed this earlier. To update the EXE, just go to Help | Check for Updates...