Thread: MacOS 10 Compatibility

Default MacOS 10 Compatibility

Has anyone loaded macOS 10 yet? Are there any issues? I would like to know when it's safe to upgrade from a BibleWorks 10 perspective, since that's the most important piece of software on my Mac.
    Last edited by cmyktaylor; 09-07-2016 at 05:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by cmyktaylor View Post
    Has anyone loaded macOS 10 yet? Are there any issues? I would like to know when it's safe to upgrade from a BibleWorks 10 perspective, since that's the most important piece of software on my Mac.
    I upgraded to OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan) about six months ago and have been using BW10 on it since with no particular problems.

I hope that can help.

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Cobb View Post
    I upgraded to OS 10.11.6 (El Capitan) about six months ago and have been using BW10 on it since with no particular problems.

I hope that can help.

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France
    Me too.
    But Sierra gets released on Sept. 20, and I'll probably be updating. No idea how well BW will work.

Ben
    Ben

Our tests on the beta version of 10.12 have worked fine. One user ran into a bug which has been repaired....

Michael

Default Excellent!

So I was a bit vague by simply saying macOS 10. I meant Sierra. I guess I was assuming my use of 'macOS' was the primary indicator that I was thinking of the new platform. Regardless, I'm glad to see that there are no big gotchas.

No problems with version of 10.12.

Default Reviving for macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Getting closer to the release of mac OS 10.13, High Sierra. Let us know if/when BW10 run as expected. Still won't upgrade my Mac till BW is known to be stable.

I tried to install Bibleworks 10 today and I got an error message after I updated. I have emailed customer service about it. I am very disappointed and I hope I can get this fixed.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 3.40.58 PM.png
Views: 82
Size:  16.4 KB