Thread: Latest Upgrade on Mac Installer messed up my BWorks 10

Default Latest Upgrade on Mac Installer messed up my BWorks 10

Greetings, I installed the latest Mac Installer to update my BW10 files. Much to my chagrin, now my BW10 isn't working properly. The program loads, but the tabs, etc. are so small I'd need a magnifying glass to read them. The text in the windows is acceptable, but I cannot choose anything other than what I have because I cannot get to the small tabs. Also, when the program starts the opening window is smaller than a business card. This is horrible. I am running this on a Macbook Pro 15" OSX El Capitan 10.11.6. Thank you for any help you can give. I'm stuck this weekend without a fully functioning BW10 I've attached some screen grabs to illustrate the problem. Thank you, The TechnoRev Name:  Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.28.33 AM.png
Views: 461
Size:  44.7 KBName:  Screen Shot 2016-09-02 at 1.28.20 AM.png
Views: 493
Size:  896.1 KB When I did the preview of the post, the image is bigger than it appears on my 15" screen. HELP???

It thinks you're on a Retina screen and has resized the program fonts accordingly. Somewhere (I can't remember, sorry), there's a tickbox to deactivate this. Happened to me a few weeks ago, as I recall.
    Ben

Default mac update

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Spackman View Post
    It thinks you're on a Retina screen and has resized the program fonts accordingly. Somewhere (I can't remember, sorry), there's a tickbox to deactivate this. Happened to me a few weeks ago, as I recall.

Make sure you have the latest executable update as well. I think they go together.
    I will alert the guy who does the Mac updates.
    Mike

If you are having sizing problems, here is what I recommend:

1. Run BibleWorks.
    2. Ensure you are running the most recent Mac Installer (current dmg version is 10-31). See Help | About to verify your version. To update it, you can go here: http://kb.bibleworksllc.com/kmp/inde...Installer.html
    3. Ensure you are running the most recent EXE update. See Help | Check for Internet Updates.
    4. Go to View | Scaling.
    5. If you are not running a Retina Mac, set scaling to 100%. If you are running a Retina Mac, set scaling to something like 200%
    6. Restart BibleWorks.
    7. Uncheck BibleWorks | Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode
    8. Close BibleWorks.
    9. Start BibleWorks.
    10. Check BibleWorks | Auto-Enable High Resolution Mode
    11. Restart BW.

Let us know if that helps...

Michael
    Last edited by admin; 09-02-2016 at 07:50 PM.