Thread: New Afrikaans and Swedish Bibles added

Default New Afrikaans and Swedish Bibles added

The 1992 and 1953 versions of Die Bybel in Afrikaans have been posted. The 2015 version of the Svenska Folkbibeln (Swedish) has also been posted. You can download this free update by going to the main BibleWorks menu and selecting

Help | Check for updates.

Default Dismissing optional updates

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The 1992 and 1953 versions of Die Bybel in Afrikaans have been posted. The 2015 version of the Svenska Folkbibeln (Swedish) has also been posted. You can download this free update by going to the main BibleWorks menu and selecting.
    I've been getting optional update notices about what seem to be the same array of translations (e.g., German, Dutch, Afrikaans, Thai, Vietnamese, etc.) for months now. How can I dismiss these updates from the menu? They're not languages I ever use. Thanks!

To hide available updates, open the Updater window, then select the updates you wish to hide. Then open the "Updates" menu item, and select "Hide Selected Updates". To restore the hidden updates, select the "Options" menu item, and select "Show Downloaded/Hidden Patches".

Blessings,
    Glenn
    Glenn Weaver

For technical support, please contact Customer Support.

Default That did the trick!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Weaver View Post
    To hide available updates, open the Updater window, then select the updates you wish to hide. Then open the "Updates" menu item, and select "Hide Selected Updates". To restore the hidden updates, select the "Options" menu item, and select "Show Downloaded/Hidden Patches".

Blessings,
    Glenn

Thanks, Glenn. I think that did it.

Steve

Thanks, Glenn. I'd been having the same question. I knew there was some such trick, but I'd forgotten it.
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia