Thread: Same Single Version for Popup Copy Window

Default Same Single Version for Popup Copy Window

At least 99 percent of my use of the popup copy window is KJV, so I've always had it set to copy KJV regardless of what my present search/browse window version might be. However, after reinstalling BW following the recent BW.exe issue, I've lost my settings. And, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to copy the same single version every time.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 326
Size:  37.2 KB

What am I missing?
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

On the bottom left-hand side of the window under "What versions to include" if you always search on KJV you are OK. But if not, I think you need to check the bottom option "These versions + popup copy version" for KJV to be activated. Of course, if you have set your popup copy version to KJV, you should be OK too. But I don't use this method of copying very often, so I'm just going on ancient memory.
    Mark Eddy

For some reason, I tried that earlier and it wouldn't work. I would end up copying two versions if the search window was other than KJV. But I just tried it again, and it works fine. So all's well that ends well. Thanks!
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.