Thread: Help With Colors in Browser Window

Default Help With Colors in Browser Window

The other day, I had one of those experiences where I bumped my mouse and hit the keyboard, and all the sudden I changed something in Bible Works where my browser window has colors in it over random words. I've gone through as many settings as I can, to try to get the colors to go away to no avail. Any thoughts on what I need to do? I'm also running it on a mac for what it's worth. I'm attaching a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by adafirst View Post
    The other day, I had one of those experiences where I bumped my mouse and hit the keyboard, and all the sudden I changed something in Bible Works where my browser window has colors in it over random words. I've gone through as many settings as I can, to try to get the colors to go away to no avail. Any thoughts on what I need to do? I'm also running it on a mac for what it's worth. I'm attaching a screenshot.

The annoyance is a feature that you activated called "Difference Highlighting." The quickest way to toggle it is to click inside the Browse Window and press the letter "E" or in the menu system go to View | Show/Hide | Difference Highlighting.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Michael--thank you so much! You solved a major annoyance for me over the past week. Appreciate it!