Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5/3/2016 Final Build for Retina displays available!

Quote Originally Posted by AbramKJ View Post
    Under "Scaling Options..." (which, by the way, I just now notice is present in both the View and Tools menus) I have 200% scale factor (225 makes little discernible difference) and Medium (24x24) toolbar size, though I'm definitely seeing a toolbar size far smaller than that.

Thanks for the reply and for working on these things!
    You can try other toolbar sizes and see if that adjusts the buttons you reported (currently works for several, but not all, of the various buttonbars in the program)...

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    You can try other toolbar sizes and see if that adjusts the buttons you reported (currently works for several, but not all, of the various buttonbars in the program)...
    Yes, thanks, that does work to enlarge the buttons, but I didn't know if others had reported the issues already, so I wanted to be sure. Thanks!
    Abram K-J
    Pastor, Youth Ministry Consultant, Writer, Blogger
    Blog: Words on the Word

Hey, I need some help. Updated to the latest installer and I now I have a tiny analysis window and tiny pop-ups. Scaling at 200%. I can change the scaling and the analysis/pop-ups remain tiny.
    Name:  Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 9.54.20 PM.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  1.78 MB

I simply went to the menu under BibleWorks and unchecked Auto-Enable High Res, restarted BW, checked Auto-Enable and restarted and it was resolved.

jfidel... That fixed it! Thanks much.