Thread: Problems with BW10 upgrade

Default Problems with BW10 upgrade

Greetings everyone. I purchased today the BW10 Upgrade for MAC. I chose the download version. My problem is I've tried to follow the instructions, but they are not as straightforward as I'd like. You see one of the instructional documents mentions a 18 gig download file. Here's the rub. Where is it??? I wanted to install this on my computer today as I am leaving town tomorrow, but there is no phone support and there is no obvious section that says, HERE IS THE 18 GIG file. Or is it that there is no 18 gig file. Somebody please help me. Thank you

TechnoRev

Quote Originally Posted by technorev View Post
    Greetings everyone. I purchased today the BW10 Upgrade for MAC. I chose the download version. My problem is I've tried to follow the instructions, but they are not as straightforward as I'd like. You see one of the instructional documents mentions a 18 gig download file. Here's the rub. Where is it??? I wanted to install this on my computer today as I am leaving town tomorrow, but there is no phone support and there is no obvious section that says, HERE IS THE 18 GIG file. Or is it that there is no 18 gig file. Somebody please help me. Thank you

TechnoRev
    Hi TechnoRev,

I'm pretty sure that the full BW10 program (i.e., with all the versions and mss.) takes up 18 gigs of memory.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence,France

The email receipt you will receive has the download link in it...