Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aramaic Manuscript (Transcription) Project

I made verse map files for all 6 versions (the verse mappings are all identical). To whom can I send them so that they can be added to the zip file? Also, if someone already installed these Aramaic files, I can e-mail them to you. I cannot figure out how to attach them here for you to grab them.
    Mark Eddy
    Michael Hanel has added the verse map files to the zip file. So everyone can have them now.
    Last edited by Mark Eddy; 10-04-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    I made verse map files for all 6 versions (the verse mappings are all identical). To whom can I send them so that they can be added to the zip file? Also, if someone already installed these Aramaic files, I can e-mail them to you. I cannot figure out how to attach them here for you to grab them.
    Mark Eddy

Mark you should still have my email address. Send it to me and I'll include it in the zip file and re-upload it when I can.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Default updated VMF

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    Mark you should still have my email address. Send it to me and I'll include it in the zip file and re-upload it when I can.
    This should now be fixed. The download address is the same: http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org/module/amp.zip
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!