Thread: Missing Display Versions

Question Missing Display Versions

My old BibleWorks 8 had a large number of Bible versions in many languages. My BW 10 is missing a lot of the former versions: Russian, French, Portuguese, etc. I currently see only English, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Latin, and Spanish. Where are all the other languages? "Choose Display Versions" leaves out everything else. How do I access the many language versions I used to have on the older BW?

I guess they weren't installed during the installation process. To add them, you may try running your installation disc/file, choosing there "Install/Reconfigure" and later in the process "Modify", where you can add the desired languages.
    Last edited by Rokas; 02-25-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Smile Found the Answer

After posting my question, I reinserted my thumb drive installer and went to "Modify." That path brought be to a full list of languages for Bible versions that showed what I had previously selected and everything I had not selected. I added the languages I wanted to add and continued the installation. After restart the ones I needed showed up in the list and I selected the added versions I wanted for display. Problem solved. Lesson: When in doubt, return to installation thumb drive.