Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 4/25: Beta build for Retina displays available

I'm not using any of the retina beta builds, instead waiting for the production release. Here's how the screen looks on my retina MacBook with the latest production update (from late last week). Can see the version # in the title bar. Attaching the image below blows up to large size what is really a very small image.

Name:  Screen Shot.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  349.7 KB
    Last edited by sfarson; 05-03-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfarson View Post
    I'm not using any of the retina beta builds, instead waiting for the production release. Here's how the screen looks on my retina MacBook with the latest production update (from late last week).
    Can you please try this:

1. Close BibleWorks.
    2. Start BibleWorks with the Shift key held down. This will start the Trouble-shooting Options Window.
    3. Check Delete the BW1000.INI file and click the Perform the selected options... button.
    4. BibleWorks will start. Go to View | Scaling and adjust the zoom. BibleWorks will restart.
    5. If things still look off in terms of size, close BibleWorks and start BibleWorks again.
    6. Uncheck BibleWorks | Enable high-resolution mode. (Only present in the beta dmg builds.)
    7. Select BibleWorks | Run Command.
    8. Type regedit and run it.
    9. When the Registry Editor opens, go to HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Hardware Profiles\Current\Software\Fonts\LogPixels and set it to 96 (decimal).
    10. Close the Registry Editor.
    11. Close BibleWorks.
    12. Start BibleWorks.
    13. Check BibleWorks | Enable high-resolution mode.(Only present in the beta dmg builds.)
    14. Restart BibleWorks.
    Last edited by admin; 05-03-2016 at 10:28 AM.

Closing this thread since the final version of this Mac Installer is now available (see https://www.bibleworks.com/forums/sho...ays-available!)...