Thread: No on-screen instructions for Hebrew Bible Sound File installer

Default No on-screen instructions for Hebrew Bible Sound File installer

I have successfully downloaded BibleWorks10HebrewBibleSoundFiles.exe (1,887,519,116 bytes!) but in BW10 I do not have the option to "Open Hebrew OT/NT Audio Player"
    I double-clicked the installer and gave permission for it to run, but no on-screen instructions appeared.
    I did this with BW10 not running, and then again with BW10 running. Same result.
    Right-clicking over a Hebrew word in the Browse window does not provide an option to open the audio player.

This is my issue too, but I believe that my file is not that same size, so I'm thinking that I did not get the whole file.

I have used two different computers with two different high speed internet connections, but Chrome both times. I'm going to try Firefox instead and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedaley View Post
    This is my issue too, but I believe that my file is not that same size, so I'm thinking that I did not get the whole file.
    That's exactly what happened. In the other thread about this subject, Rokas suggested downloading "Free Download Manager." It solved the problem for me.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

@Bob

The file should be 2,021,895,995 bytes, while yours is 1,887,519,116 bytes, so you'll have to re-download it.

I've done it with "Free Download Manager", which supports resuming downloads, or you may try "DownThemAll!" Firefox plugin as other here have suggested as well (although I am not sure whether it supports resuming downloads).

I downloaded today using Firefox, it stopped several times during the process but I was able to resume each time. So I can recommend using Firefox if having problems.

It's good to finally have Hebrew audio!

Default I've got the file

Thanks for the help. I finally got the whole file using the Firefox plugin "DownThemAll!"
    1.88 GB (2,021,895,995 bytes)

sounds great!