Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hebrew Bible Sound File installer

Supposedly I was able to download the Hebrew OT sound files. Windows warned me not to open it, because it is not a commonly downloaded file. I figured out how to ignore that. But the .exe file was put in my downloads folder, not BW10 folder. When Windows allowed me to "Open" it, nothing seemed to happen. I dragged the .exe file to the BW10 databases folder. Again nothing. I dragged the file to the main BW10 file. Again nothing. I suspect that the sound files never downloaded, but I do not know what they are called or where they are supposed to end up. Help, anyone?
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    Supposedly I was able to download the Hebrew OT sound files. Windows warned me not to open it, because it is not a commonly downloaded file. I figured out how to ignore that. But the .exe file was put in my downloads folder, not BW10 folder. When Windows allowed me to "Open" it, nothing seemed to happen. I dragged the .exe file to the BW10 databases folder. Again nothing. I dragged the file to the main BW10 file. Again nothing. I suspect that the sound files never downloaded, but I do not know what they are called or where they are supposed to end up. Help, anyone?
    Mark Eddy
    Mark,

is it exactly 2,021,895,995 bytes? If it is less, as I suspect, you haven't downloaded the whole file and that's why nothing happens if you run it. Normally installation window should appear which would then take care of installing all audio files to the right folder.