Thread: Reina Valera 1602, 1602P

Default Reina Valera 1602, 1602P

Does anyone know where I can find a Bible version module or epub for either of these Spanish Bibles: original Reina Valera 1602 (Old and New Testaments), 1602 Purified (Purificada)? As much as I would like to use these in Bibleworks, even pdf files would be appreciated. I do have the original RV 1602 NT, can't find OT. I would appreciate any help.
    Last edited by NaSa; 01-19-2016 at 05:05 PM.

Since discovering your talks, I have been overwhelmingly interested in the amount of information contained in the Holy Bible, its history, and its significance as the cornerstone of our civilization. My extended family owned a traditional Gutenberg printing press in Buenos Aires that was founded in the early 80s. Since its founding, Artesanías Gráficas, has faithfully preserved its mission of celebrating and maintaining Gutenberg- era traditional printing techniques that date back to the Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox 15th century.
    Last edited by addomannim; 05-04-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NaSa View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a Bible version module or epub for either of these Spanish Bibles: original Reina Valera 1602 (Old and New Testaments), 1602 Purified (Purificada)? As much as I would like to use these in Bibleworks, even pdf files would be appreciated. I do have the original RV 1602 NT, can't find OT. I would appreciate any help.
    I found this link for a 1622 reprint on Internet Archive; hope it helps. https://archive.org/details/labibliaqueeslos00rein

do have the original RV 1602 NT, can't find OT. I would appreciate any help. What is Tracking Aim
    Last edited by daukaskia; 05-30-2021 at 08:22 AM.