Thread: Scrolling Browse Window jumps to top on Surface 3 Pro

Default Scrolling Browse Window jumps to top on Surface 3 Pro

Love Bibleworks on my Surface 3 Pro!

One issue: When I scroll down to see other Bible translations, the scrolling jumps right back to the top where I can't see the bottom translations that I have in my Browse Window.

Windows 10, latest update, BW 10, latest update. Restart of BW doesn't help, restarting Windows does sometimes.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ingo

P.S. Yes, I'm reaching for the Surface now more than my Macbook Pro! Touch screen is absolutely intuitive, natural, and addictive on a laptop. Sorry Tim Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by ingosorke View Post

One issue: When I scroll down to see other Bible translations, the scrolling jumps right back to the top where I can't see the bottom translations that I have in my Browse Window.

Windows 10, latest update, BW 10, latest update. Restart of BW doesn't help, restarting Windows does sometimes.

Ingo

P.S. Yes, I'm reaching for the Surface now more than my Macbook Pro! Touch screen is absolutely intuitive, natural, and addictive on a laptop. Sorry Tim Cook.
    Hi Ingo. Though not an answer to your question, I figured I would just tell you that I'm running BW 9 on a Surface Pro 3 and do not have that issue.

Default Surface Scrolling

Quote Originally Posted by ingosorke View Post

Ingo

Ingo, I have a Surface 4 running BW10 and do not have this problem, if I understand what you are saying. Make sure you have the latest updates, both for the operating system and for the hardware. If you still have a problem contact support with the problem and be sure to send them your INI file. Then we'll try to reproduce it. I think one of the tech support guys has a Surface 3.

Mike

Deleted INI file, reconfigured my layout, no problem now. Thanks!