Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NIDNTTE (New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology and Exegesis)

Rokas:
    Thanks amillion, you guys are great!
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    haha, that is so true! Although here in Germany rarely something is cheap...
    Schweinshaxen may not be cheap, but it is worth every penny!

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Schweinshaxen may not be cheap, but it is worth every penny!
    Convinced!

Smile

Convinced!
    Then, a little Augustiner Brau Helles or Weihenstephaner Hefeweisse to wash it down.

Then, a little Augustiner Brau Helles or Weihenstephaner Hefeweisse to wash it down.
    Now we're talking!

I know some people are having a hard time convincing their spouses/bosses/etc that buying yet more Bible tools is necessary. Your technique should get it solved every single time!

Now we're talking!

I know some people are having a hard time convincing their spouses/bosses/etc that buying yet more Bible tools is necessary. Your technique should get it solved every single time!
    Rokas, you are a very funny guy. You made me laugh. May I ask if you are a native German? I was in Germany two summers ago for 6 days (3 days in Berlin, 3 days in Munich) with excursions to Nurnberg and Bechtesgaden. I loved my time there. Germany is a beautiful country. And Bayern Munich came and practiced at our local football (soccer) stadium (New York Red Bulls) and I took my son to watch them. He got autographs from Robert Lewandowski, David Alaba, and Julian Green.

Rokas, you are a very funny guy. You made me laugh. May I ask if you are a native German? I was in Germany two summers ago for 6 days (3 days in Berlin, 3 days in Munich) with excursions to Nurnberg and Bechtesgaden. I loved my time there. Germany is a beautiful country. And Bayern Munich came and practiced at our local football (soccer) stadium (New York Red Bulls) and I took my son to watch them. He got autographs from Robert Lewandowski, David Alaba, and Julian Green.
    ISalzman, thank you for your kind words! I am sorry for the late reply - exam session in the last two weeks has been really time consuming. I am not a native German - I am Lithuanian (population of the whole country is less than that of Berlin), just live here in Leipzig. But I have to say that your feelings about Germany were completely right () and your travel choices were excellent! Just like you, I find it to be a very beautiful country, in many respects. Although I personally am not a football fan, quite a few of my friends are and your son would be a legend here for having these autographs and would be more talked about than those guys themselves who gave autographs in the first place! Finally, I'd like to come to US one day, if time and money permits. Bible seminary in US would be my dream
    Last edited by Rokas; 02-04-2016 at 01:47 PM.

ISalzman, thank you for your kind words! I am sorry for the late reply - exam session in the last two weeks has been really time consuming. I am not a native German - I am Lithuanian (population of the whole country is less than that of Berlin), just live here in Leipzig. But I have to say that your feelings about Germany were completely right () and your travel choices were excellent! Just like you, I find it to be a very beautiful country, in many respects. Although I personally am not a football fan, quite a few of my friends are and your son would be a legend here for having these autographs and would be more talked about than those guys themselves who gave autographs in the first place! Finally, I'd like to come to US one day, if time and money permits. Bible seminary in US would be my dream
    Rokas, no problem for not responding sooner. I know what exams can be like. I graduate from seminary with my MDiv this May. I pray that God will make a way for you to come to seminary here in the US. I would love to be able to come to Lithuania one day. I would love to to see Vilnius (Vilna) and Kaunas (Kovno) one day. They were both once the sites of much Eastern European Jewish history, a fascination of mine. My father was from Southeastern Poland. I have been there twice and have also been to Belarus (Minsk). Keep in touch. If there is anything I can do for you in the US, don't hesitate to let me know. Peace.

Rokas, no problem for not responding sooner. I know what exams can be like. I graduate from seminary with my MDiv this May. I pray that God will make a way for you to come to seminary here in the US. I would love to be able to come to Lithuania one day. I would love to to see Vilnius (Vilna) and Kaunas (Kovno) one day. They were both once the sites of much Eastern European Jewish history, a fascination of mine. My father was from Southeastern Poland. I have been there twice and have also been to Belarus (Minsk). Keep in touch. If there is anything I can do for you in the US, don't hesitate to let me know. Peace.
    I'll pm you, so that not to bother anybody else!

I'll pm you, so that not to bother anybody else!
    Sure. Understood.