Thread: Merry Christmas ( Καλά Χριστούγεννα )!

Default Merry Christmas ( Καλά Χριστούγεννα )!

It, is already Christmas morning in the country I reside in, but understandably Christmas may not have come to everyone on the forums just yet. However, it is my hope and prayer that everyone on these forums have very blessed and meaningful day of reflection and joy whether you celebrate Christ's Mass on the 25th of December, Χριστούγεννα on January 7th, remember Christ/Messiah's birth on some other date, or not at all.

Merry Christ's Mass and Seasons Greetings to all everywhere

Καλά Χριστούγεννα Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος! , חג מולד שמח ושנה טובה , メリークリスマス良いお年をお迎え下さい, Natale hilare et annum faustum, and ܥܐܕܐ ܒܪܝܟܐ ܘܪܝܫܗ ܕܫܝܬܐ ܒܪܝܟܬܐ
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

Merry Christmas BK.

Merry Christmas to you as well, BK, and to all!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by bkMitchell View Post
    It, is already Christmas morning in the country I reside in, but understandably Christmas may not have come to everyone on the forums just yet. However, it is my hope and prayer that everyone on these forums have very blessed and meaningful day of reflection and joy whether you celebrate Christ's Mass on the 25th of December, Χριστούγεννα on January 7th, remember Christ/Messiah's birth on some other date, or not at all.

Merry Christ's Mass and Seasons Greetings to all everywhere

Καλά Χριστούγεννα Ευτυχισμένο το Νέο Έτος! , חג מולד שמח ושנה טובה , メリークリスマス良いお年をお迎え下さい, Natale hilare et annum faustum, and ܥܐܕܐ ܒܪܝܟܐ ܘܪܝܫܗ ܕܫܝܬܐ ܒܪܝܟܬܐ
    Your greeting reminded me of the angels to the shepherds in the field. So many - even among professing Christians - and unwittingly perhaps, take for granted the true meaning of this time of year. Only the angels, on the other hand, and only in one small, seemingly insignificant spot on earth, realized the true significance of this event, and therefore did not take this moment of time for granted, but in fact couldn't contain themselves from breaking out into praise and joy.

So it's a pretty good thing when you can be counted with the angels!

Merry CHRISTmas !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jfidel View Post
    Merry Christmas BK.
    Thank you jfidel and I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and will have a Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    Merry Christmas to you as well, BK, and to all!
    Merry Christmas to you davidR and Happy New Year!

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Your greeting reminded me of the angels to the shepherds in the field...
    So it's a pretty good thing when you can be counted with the angels!
    You are too kind, but indeed it is the race that we, as Christians, all run. The New Year is soon approaching and I hope that pray that each and everyone of us Christians can dedicate each day to the Lord where ever we find ourselves.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/