Thread: BW 9.0 Freezes on Mac

Default BW 9.0 Freezes on Mac

When I actively use it, it seems to work fine. But after I do not use it for a while, either leaving the computer or working on other apps, BW 9.0 freezes when I return to use it. I have updated the latest Mac Installer, and the problem persists.

Does it happen to anybody else?

Thanks,
    Martin Zhang

Default BibleWorks 10 on the Mac

I did the install several weeks ago and the only problem I experienced was with the updated installer, it froze when i tried to install it, but the program is installed just fine and works at least twice a week sense and no problems have been encountered.

It never freezes if I continuously work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsignage View Post
    Not experiencing this problem though. What happens if you don't multi task?
    Martin Zhang

Default BW 9.0 Freezes on MAC

Quote Originally Posted by Martinzh View Post
    When I actively use it, it seems to work fine. But after I do not use it for a while, either leaving the computer or working on other apps, BW 9.0 freezes when I return to use it. I have updated the latest Mac Installer, and the problem persists.

Does it happen to anybody else?

Thanks,
    Yes.Thatsamethinghappenstome.(Whydon'tspacesappear whenItypetheminthismessage?????)

Quote Originally Posted by JOHN LASHELL View Post
    Yes.Thatsamethinghappenstome.(Whydon'tspacesappear whenItypetheminthismessage?????)
    The BW9 Beta version wasn't the most stable. BW10 for Mac is much more dependable. Although it's not absolutely stable, I for one don't often have problems with it crashing.

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France