Thread: Toolbar Tooltips Not Available Latest Update

Default Toolbar Tooltips Not Available Latest Update

I don't know if it's just me, but with the last update my toolbar tooltips went away, and also when I tried to edit the toolbar the descriptions of each button in the toolbar were also gone, i.e., in the edit toolbar dialog box there were only the buttons, no description of what each button is for.

I reverted to an earlier checkpoint and everything came back to normal. I don't know if this is just me, or if it's the latest update?

I just tried it again with the latest update (today, just now), and it's the same thing.

The last good version that works on my computer is 10.0.3.961

Thumbs down

I just updated to v. 10.0.3.966 (after skipping a couple of updates), and I also find that toolbar tooltips are missing. AUGGHH! We're dependent on semi-comprehensible icons!
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    I just updated to v. 10.0.3.966 (after skipping a couple of updates), and I also find that toolbar tooltips are missing. AUGGHH! We're dependent on semi-comprehensible icons!
    Thanks for confirming that, David. 10.0.3.961 is the last good version with regard to the tooltips and the toolbar edit dialog, AFAIK.

Default Tooltips

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Thanks for confirming that, David. 10.0.3.961 is the last good version with regard to the tooltips and the toolbar edit dialog, AFAIK.
    Oops. I added an option to turn off most tooltips because they can be really annoying on touch screens. Go to the main window help menu and you can turn them back on. I should have made it on by default. I'll fix that in the next post.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Oops. I added an option to turn off most tooltips because they can be really annoying on touch screens. Go to the main window help menu and you can turn them back on. I should have made it on by default. I'll fix that in the next post.

Mike
    It's fixed. I just downloaded 10.0.3.982 (the latest as of this time), and everything is back to normal.

Once again, World's Greatest Customer Service!
    David Rensberger
    Atlanta, Georgia