Thread: "Copy to clipboard" box cannot be moved

Default "Copy to clipboard" box cannot be moved

I often write in Word and insert verses by using the "copy to clipboard" function using the ctl-shift-b key combination. I normally move the box to the top of the screen so it doesn't interfere with my view of my document. It is now in the center of the screen and cannot be moved. Bibleworks has performed flawlessly for me for many years and this is the second problem I have had this month!

Quote Originally Posted by Nord Zootman View Post
    I often write in Word and insert verses by using the "copy to clipboard" function using the ctl-shift-b key combination. I normally move the box to the top of the screen so it doesn't interfere with my view of my document. It is now in the center of the screen and cannot be moved. Bibleworks has performed flawlessly for me for many years and this is the second problem I have had this month!
    Hello Nord,

Perhaps someone from BibleWorks will give you an explanation for this. One much simpler solution may be to check the "close copy Dialog/Popup on copy" box in the "export option" of the option flags. That way you don't have to worry about having it in your way at all when you're not using it. That's been my preferred setup for quite a while.

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

Nord,

Just FYI, I can freely move my popup copy box around the screen. I'm running BW10 (10.0.3.853) on Windows 10, but I did not experience your problem on Windows 7, either.
    Last edited by Lee; 08-24-2015 at 09:54 AM.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Default Windows 10 didn't help

I've upgraded to windows 10 and continue to have the same problem. The other issue i was having (a lag in typing search words) was fixed but this remains. Anyone have any suggestions?

Default A solution

I found that I can right click on the box header and then select move and move the box. Not as convenient as clicking and dragging it, but certainly workable. It now stays on top of whatever program I go to until I close it, but that is not bad.