Thread: Is there any way to get report generator to include user lex content?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Is there any way to get report generator to include user lex content?

I note that report generator has a wide range of lexical and notes options, but does not seem to include user lex. Is that correct, or am I missing something? If so, is there a workaround?

Jerry,

I think the silence answers your question. I am not sure of the answer myself, but the user lexicon is a new feature while the report generator is a feature that carries over from previous versions of BW. Apparently the new feature has yet to be incorporated into the old. Your question/suggestion is a good one, and hopefully the report generator will be tweaked to allow User Lex content.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Jerry,

I think the silence answers your question. I am not sure of the answer myself, but the user lexicon is a new feature while the report generator is a feature that carries over from previous versions of BW. Apparently the new feature has yet to be incorporated into the old. Your question/suggestion is a good one, and hopefully the report generator will be tweaked to allow User Lex content.
    Yes, that makes sense. A future update idea perhaps. Thanks.