Thread: BW10 has stopped working

Default BW10 has stopped working

I get this message when I select Agnt tab. Browse window is showing Bgt, Kjv with Hebrews 4 verse 12. All the other tabs work. I close the program and try again. Select Agnt. BW10 stops. Re-start computer. Try again. Same result. I have updated BW10 with all patches. Am I making a mistake somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Korte View Post
    I get this message when I select Agnt tab. Browse window is showing Bgt, Kjv with Hebrews 4 verse 12. All the other tabs work. I close the program and try again. Select Agnt. BW10 stops. Re-start computer. Try again. Same result. I have updated BW10 with all patches. Am I making a mistake somewhere?
    Joan, try in file, click checkpoints, then restore to the last good selected checkpoint. Hope this help you.

Quote Originally Posted by felitoba View Post
    Joan, try in file, click checkpoints, then restore to the last good selected checkpoint. Hope this help you.
    I think I better email support since I don't know what you mean by checkpoints. I do know there is something I can do at startup re: the ini file but I am not sure just what it is I need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Korte View Post
    I think I better email support since I don't know what you mean by checkpoints. I do know there is something I can do at startup re: the ini file but I am not sure just what it is I need to do.
    En File, in the main menu, you click, and you are going to see in the menu "Checkpoints". This open another menu. You click in "Restore/Delete checkpoints". When this opens, click in the "last good", click in "Restore Checkpoint".

Default Stopped Working?

Joan,
    Exit BW. Then delete the file bw1000.ini in your BibleWorks folder and restart BW. Then check for the latest update. Apply it and see what you get.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by MBushell View Post
    Joan,
    Exit BW. Then delete the file bw1000.ini in your BibleWorks folder and restart BW. Then check for the latest update. Apply it and see what you get.
    Mike
    Thanks, Mike. I found a file bw1000 in my BibleWorks folder-no file extension showing. It is a configuration setting so I pulled it out and saved it on my desktop in the event I got the wrong file. Started BW10 and got the latest update. Re-started BW10 and still when I select the agnt tab, BW closes. So, no solution yet. (I enclosed a screen capture of the files in my BibleWorks folder, just an FYI).
    Name:  bw1000.JPG
Views: 153
Size:  40.5 KB