Thread: How to Rearrange the Lexica

Default How to Rearrange the Lexica

So in the BW9 Analysis Window I was able to sort my Greek and Hebrew Lexica how I wanted. I'm not seeing how to do this in the current version. Can someone explain how.

In the Analysis window I have the tabs: Summary & Resources clicked. I used to move BDAG to the top as that was my primary lexicon.

In the Resources tab, you click on the "Lexicons" sub-tab and it will show you which lexicons you have selected and in what order they appear. Click on the lexicon you want to reorder, and click on the up or down arrows at the bottom in whichever direction you wish.

BW10 also now gives you the ability to display multiple lexicons in the "Analysis" tab of the AW, and in whatever order you choose.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Thanks Lee... So in BW10 I've got to step:
    click on lexicon you want to reorder
    then use up & down arrows to reorder

I don't see any up & down arrows. I've tried hovering over them and left & right clicking on lexicons.

But I've done all this re-ordering in BW9 before, but I think it was through the analysis window (AW) of BW9.
    Last edited by Michael Tarver; 05-12-2015 at 08:49 PM.

The are at the bottom just right of the "Clear All" tab.

Name:  Picture1.png
Views: 189
Size:  318.3 KB

This is what I see. There is nothing I see different when I maximize the Lexicon window. Nothing in the bottom right and I don't see the "Clear All" tab.

Wait now I found the "Clear All" tab with the UP/Down arrows. It's back in the Analysis Window, NOT the route I thought Lee was taking me by opening the Greek/Heb. Lexicons through the main Resources tab of BW's.

Now I'm straight. Thanks - that helps finalize my set up.
    Last edited by Michael Tarver; 05-12-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Yep, this is what you're looking for:

Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 171
Size:  122.3 KB
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Default Displaying and ordering Greek and Hebrew Lexicons in BW10

BW10 adds the new feature of being able to display multiple lexicons and arrange the order of Greek and Hebrew lexicons in the Analysis Tab. (This is not the Resources Tab, but the Analysis Tab.) To arrange the order of the lexicons, do the following:

Right-click in the Analysis Tab to open the context menu. Select "Default Analysis Window Greek lexicons". In the window that opens, double-click to check and uncheck the lexicons that you want to display in the Analysis Tab. Select (by single click) a lexicon that you wish to move. After selecting the lexicon, use the "Up" and "Down" buttons to move the lexicon in the list. When you have completed selecting and moving lexicons, click the "OK" button to save your changes.

Arranging lexicons in the Resources Tab works the same way as in BW9.

Glenn
    Glenn Weaver