Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Unwanted languages automatically installed

  1. #1

    Question Unwanted languages automatically installed

    During the installation of BW10 Latin, Syriac, Coptic, Ukrainian, French and Dutch somehow got installed, although I didn't select them (I chose custom installation, with those languages deselected). I did install Greek, Hebrew, English, Lithuanian, German and Russian, and those are there too (as should be).

    Has anyone else experienced this and/or has an idea how to solve it?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    During the installation of BW10 Latin, Syriac, Coptic, Ukrainian, French and Dutch somehow got installed, although I didn't select them (I chose custom installation, with those languages deselected). I did install Greek, Hebrew, English, Lithuanian, German and Russian, and those are there too (as should be).

    Has anyone else experienced this and/or has an idea how to solve it?
    If you applied one of the upgrade codes indicating you are upgrading from a previous version, grandfathered versions would be installed automatically. The only way to avoid this is not to use the upgrade code.

    You can remove individual versions by removing the associated files from the BibleWorks "databases" folder. For example, to remove the XXX version remove all XXX.* files.

    Mike

  3. #3

    Thumbs up

    Yes, I indeed applied the upgrade code. Now it makes sense why those languages had so few versions available.

    Thanks, Michael!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •