Thread: Unwanted languages automatically installed

Question Unwanted languages automatically installed

During the installation of BW10 Latin, Syriac, Coptic, Ukrainian, French and Dutch somehow got installed, although I didn't select them (I chose custom installation, with those languages deselected). I did install Greek, Hebrew, English, Lithuanian, German and Russian, and those are there too (as should be).

Has anyone else experienced this and/or has an idea how to solve it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    During the installation of BW10 Latin, Syriac, Coptic, Ukrainian, French and Dutch somehow got installed, although I didn't select them (I chose custom installation, with those languages deselected). I did install Greek, Hebrew, English, Lithuanian, German and Russian, and those are there too (as should be).

Has anyone else experienced this and/or has an idea how to solve it?
    If you applied one of the upgrade codes indicating you are upgrading from a previous version, grandfathered versions would be installed automatically. The only way to avoid this is not to use the upgrade code.

You can remove individual versions by removing the associated files from the BibleWorks "databases" folder. For example, to remove the XXX version remove all XXX.* files.

Mike

Thumbs up

Yes, I indeed applied the upgrade code. Now it makes sense why those languages had so few versions available.

Thanks, Michael!