Thread: Small issue in BW10 but annoying...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Small issue in BW10 but annoying...

I am using 4 columns in BW10. I like to work with the two analysis windows equally apportioned. Everytime I open BibleWorks now the 1st analysis window is narrow and the second one is wide. I have tried checking and unchecking the configuration flag to maintain browse window size. But it always starts with the unequally sized analysis windows. Anyone else experiencing this?
    SkipB

"Ambitious to be well-pleasing unto him"
    RJ Blackburn
    Reformed Episcopal Seminary

http://www.reseminary.edu

Quote Originally Posted by SkipB View Post
    I am using 4 columns in BW10. I like to work with the two analysis windows equally apportioned. Everytime I open BibleWorks now the 1st analysis window is narrow and the second one is wide. I have tried checking and unchecking the configuration flag to maintain browse window size. But it always starts with the unequally sized analysis windows. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Hello Skip,

I was experiencing the same problem during beta testing. If I'm remembering correctly, I unchecked, in "Startup options", the "remember main window sizes" option, and that took care of the problem. Try that.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Cobb View Post
    Hello Skip,

I was experiencing the same problem during beta testing. If I'm remembering correctly, I unchecked, in "Startup options", the "remember main window sizes" option, and that took care of the problem. Try that.

Regards,

Donald Cobb
    Aix-en-Provence, France
    Thanks, that seems to do the trick.
    SkipB

"Ambitious to be well-pleasing unto him"
    RJ Blackburn
    Reformed Episcopal Seminary

http://www.reseminary.edu