Thread: Viewing WordSearch Resources in BW10

Default Viewing WordSearch Resources in BW10

I haven't quite figured out yet how to access in BW10 the WordSearch for BW resources I installed back when that was all the rage. What do I need to do here?
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

At least in BW9, if you already have installed them, just go to BW menu "Resources->Dictionary/Commentary/etc"

Quote Originally Posted by Rokas View Post
    At least in BW9, if you already have installed them, just go to BW menu "Resources->Dictionary/Commentary/etc"
    That's the thing--I had them there in BW9 (and in the "Resources" tab), but they're not showing up anywhere in BW10. Not sure what I need to do.

Thanks, though.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Did you choose to "migrate" your BW9 settings (and databases) into BW10 when you upgraded? If not, you can use the installation disk to modify your installation and do the migration. If that does not work, you can copy the files in question from your BW9 folder into the same place in your BW10 folder.
    Mark Eddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Eddy View Post
    Did you choose to "migrate" your BW9 settings (and databases) into BW10 when you upgraded? If not, you can use the installation disk to modify your installation and do the migration. If that does not work, you can copy the files in question from your BW9 folder into the same place in your BW10 folder.
    Mark Eddy
    I didn't see the option to "migrate" when I installed the BW10 upgrade. That certainly could have saved me a bunch of time.

Anyway, your last option worked--not sure why I didn't think of it, as I have been copying and pasting other files from BW9 into BW10. Thank you very much for your help.

Default WORDsearch

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I haven't quite figured out yet how to access in BW10 the WordSearch for BW resources I installed back when that was all the rage. What do I need to do here?
    The WORDsearch resources are currently only compatible with BW 7, 8, or 9. Hopefully they will update soon!

Quote Originally Posted by tsm View Post
    The WORDsearch resources are currently only compatible with BW 7, 8, or 9. Hopefully they will update soon!
    It's working for me now.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  315.1 KB

No issues with WS resources from BW9 copied to BW10.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    It's working for me now.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 178
Size:  315.1 KB
    The WORDsearch customer service guy led me astray!