Thread: How long to verify BW9 upgrade?

Default How long to verify BW9 upgrade?

I'm sure BW staff is busy with the new release but does anyone have an idea how long it takes to verify the BW9 code? I submitted it around 12 pacific time and still no email for download.

I have the same question. It has now been over 24 hours since I placed my order and I have not received any registration and/or download information.

Mark Fuss

I just received a reply email I sent to customer service. Basically, the prior version verification has to be done manually and they have a lot of orders to process. He said it shouldn't be too long now though.

Thanks for this, I had the same question, but figured the answer was something like this.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

And it feels like right after I wrote that last bit, I have now received my e-mail.
    Chris Sansom
    M. Div. Concordia Seminary
    Google+
    Facebook!
    LibraryThing!

Default Waiting 3 days

I have been waiting 3 days now for my upgrade, is this typical for most?
    HaMilim.netronix.com

3 days sounds excessive as I had to wait until one day. I'd contact customer service about it.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryW View Post
    3 days sounds excessive as I had to wait until one day. I'd contact customer service about it.
    I did twice. The second time was this morning and I now have the download info and license keys!

Apparently they had sent it a couple of days ago but I never got it. However, I did get the automated emails to my support requests and one reply that said they would be sending it soon.

Mike
    HaMilim.netronix.com