Thread: I would like to sell my copy of BW9 w/ BDAG, HALOT, NIVO for $225.00

Default I would like to sell my copy of BW9 w/ BDAG, HALOT, NIVO for $225.00

I do not use this resource as much as I used to, and so I would like to sell it. In reading through other posts, I have learned that it is possible for me to transfer my licenses to another user. If someone were interested in purchasing these resources from me, I would take care of calling customer service and transferring the licenses to them. The BW9 software discs and manual are in excellent condition. Since I had previously licensed BW6, I have the license codes for the NABO, NIVO, LUTB, and BNGD for usage with BW9. Please message me if you are interested.
    Last edited by droser; 12-01-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Default I would be interested...

How do you suggest we proceed?

Default That is fantastic, thank you!

If you would like to send me a private message with your name, address, and email address - I will take care of putting the disks and manual in the mail, and calling customer service to transfer the licenses. Once you receive the item, you can simply send me a check, or you can send me a paypal payment. Thank you very much for your note! My email address is: dennisroser@gmail.com.

If you would like to send me a private message with your name, address, and email address - I will take care of putting the disks and manual in the mail, and calling customer service to transfer the licenses. Once you receive the item, you can simply send me a check, or you can send me a paypal payment. Thank you very much for your note! My email address is: dennisroser@gmail.com.

That's a great deal for someone.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

Quote Originally Posted by chicquette View Post
    How do you suggest we proceed?
    Dear chicquette,

I have sent you a note via "private messages."

Dennis

Default I was fortunate to sell my software to another forum member.

I am grateful to have been able to post this. Thank you very much!

That is a great deal!
    Abram K-J
    Pastor, Youth Ministry Consultant, Writer, Blogger
    Blog: Words on the Word