Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Unofficial BibleWorks Blog Site Maintenance

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    615

    Exclamation Unofficial BibleWorks Blog Site Maintenance

    Hello all,

    I'll be moving the 'Unofficial BibleWorks Blog' to a new hosting service in the near future. So, access to files may be intermittent for the next few weeks. The site will still be located at http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org. My goal is to convert the site to a Drupal based database that will provide a more structured presentation of the different databases available.

    Please check here for updates in the upcoming weeks!
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

    Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdarlack View Post
    Hello all,

    I'll be moving the 'Unofficial BibleWorks Blog' to a new hosting service in the near future. So, access to files may be intermittent for the next few weeks. The site will still be located at http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org. My goal is to convert the site to a Drupal based database that will provide a more structured presentation of the different databases available.

    Please check here for updates in the upcoming weeks!
    Thanks for the upgrade, boss! And thanks for your generosity in hosting the file space out of your own pocket!
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

  3. #3

    Default oldinthenew.org

    Will the http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org be maintained after BibleWorks closing?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ERINCORRIGAN View Post
    Will the http://bibleworks.oldinthenew.org be maintained after BibleWorks closing?
    Excellent question. I've not yet decided how to handle the files. I will be shutting down OldintheNew.org in the near future, but before I do so, I do want to make sure that the resources that were stored on that site are still available. Stay tuned.
    Jim Darlack - Associate Director of Goddard Library /
    Reference Librarian at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary

    Gloucester Assembly of God | Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
    The 'Unofficial' BibleWorks Blog | Old in the New | Facebook | LibraryThing

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jdarlack View Post
    Excellent question. I've not yet decided how to handle the files. I will be shutting down OldintheNew.org in the near future, but before I do so, I do want to make sure that the resources that were stored on that site are still available. Stay tuned.
    I'm just seeing this post. I've been using the resources from your page for years. I better make sure I've got what I've need.

    Dave
    David Spear
    Calvary Chapel of Manassas
    Manassas, Va. 20110
    http://www.calvarychapelmanassas.org/
    KJV Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without (apart from) the deeds of the law.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1

    Default

    It was a very good post indeed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •