Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unicode Export Question -- Again!

Default I'm using XP SP3

Hi, Donald,

I'm on XP with Service Pack 3.

It just doesn't work.

ETC

You should probably get in touch directly with BW. Again, I've never encountered this problem in Windows 7 or in my Mac version (and I use unicode constantly when exporting). I can't think of anything other than a problem inherent with XP, which is starting to get quite outdated. There may be some other issue, but I can't see what it might be. It's not the settings.

Blessings,

Don

Default I'll contact support

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Cobb View Post
    You should probably get in touch directly with BW. Again, I've never encountered this problem in Windows 7 or in my Mac version (and I use unicode constantly when exporting). I can't think of anything other than a problem inherent with XP, which is starting to get quite outdated. There may be some other issue, but I can't see what it might be. It's not the settings.

Blessings,

Don
    Thank you very much, Don. I am actually using XP on a Mac running Virtual Box with Win XP on it, so I could try to install it on the Mac side. I'm totally new to BW, so I'm just getting my feet wet, so to speak, and figuring out how to use it.

Default New Knowledgebase article concerning the Export Database tool

ETC recently contacted BibleWorks Support to inquire about the issue indicated in this thread with the use of the Export Database tool.

Please click here to view the article. It clarifies that the Popup Copy Window is the best tool to use in BibleWorks to export large ranges of verses in a Greek or Hebrew Unicode font.
    Last edited by Mark Cannon; 02-09-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: clarification
    Mark Cannon

Default Thank you for efficient and helpful support

Just wanted to say that as a BW newbie I'm impressed with the support I've received from BW (Mark Cannon). Way to go! Speaks well of the company behind the product. Or perhaps it speaks well of the people who work for the company. Either way: win - win.