Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CNN Faith Blog - Do You

Quote Originally Posted by bkMitchell View Post

Thank you! I have recently placed an order for the book, but it's probably going to be a while before it gets, here. So, your detailed review will be really appreciated by me.

Hey Brian, I'll be curious to hear your feeling about the book when you eventually get to read it. I've read it and think every serious student of the OT should read it.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    ... I'll be curious to hear your feeling about the book when you eventually get to read it...
    I just received confirmation via E-mail
    that the book in discussion has been sent!
    I will be more than happy to offer you my impression of the work after I have had time to read it.
    Last edited by bkMitchell; 08-16-2011 at 09:33 AM.
    Brian K. Mitchell
    חפשו בתורה היטב ואל תסתמכו על דברי
    http://www.adfontes.mitchellbk.com/

Sounds good, Brian. No rush. I have a feeling that you'll love the book though!

Irving

Quote Originally Posted by SCSaunders View Post
    At the same time, in my lifetime, bible college graduates, seminary graduates, Christian book store addicts - the exact same thing can be said.
    Hey, I resemble that comment! Opps, I meant to say...

I post a thread,...and "Whammo!...
    Yeah, I know which thread you speak of...

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Sounds good, Brian. No rush. I have a feeling that you'll love the book though!

Irving
    Thanks for mentioning the book!
    Brian K. Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by bkMitchell View Post
    Hey, I resemble that comment! Opps, I meant to say...
    Actually, no you don't. I've personally asked you for your bewk lerninz. It was just like being in skew. I found it very helpful. I told you so. Do you remember that thread as well?

There's something to be said for not making the exception the rule. Seminary professors who preach from the pulpit in your church on the the dark, depraved, sinfulness of a man's heart, do it while undressing your wife with their eyes. At least, the one that I saw did.
    Last edited by SCSaunders; 08-16-2011 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Editing for Reason

Hello Scott,

Actually, no you don't. I've personally asked you for your bewk lerninz. It was just like being in skew.
    I got what you meant. I was trying to be funny but I also can get obsessed with the minutia and miss the bigger picture sometimes.

I found it very helpful. I told you so. Do you remember that thread as well?
    Yep, it is has the most number of views and comments of any thread that I am aware of. A bit sad and disturbing concerning the nature of many of the comments.

Grace and Peace,
    Brian
    Last edited by bkMitchell; 08-17-2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Because, I felt like it
    Brian K. Mitchell