Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UBS Handbooks

John has a good idea and this is from Wordsearch website http://www.wordsearchbible.com/bibleworks/ :

"If there is a title you would like to have on your BibleWorks program, and it's not listed below, click here to let us know bookrequests@wordsearchbible.com. We'll use your input to prioritize which books we do next, and let you know by email when it's ready."

Sounds like they want to hear what users want.

Hmm...Im gonna suggest the UBS Handbooks for BW via WordSearch. Thx for the advice.
    As Michael already said, 50$ or something would be a good price to afford that but not 400$.

The thing with OliveTree is truly incredible...

Blessings,
    Steffen

Quote Originally Posted by christlove View Post
    Hmm...Im gonna suggest the UBS Handbooks for BW via WordSearch. Thx for the advice.
    As Michael already said, 50$ or something would be a good price to afford that but not 400$.

The thing with OliveTree is truly incredible...

Blessings,
    Steffen
    The $50 deal is incredible. I sent WORDsearch an email via the link in my earlier post and they are listening:

"Thanks for the request. As far as I know, we currently do not have this work licensed, but I will see what the possibilities are for making this work available in both WORDsearch & Bibleworks."

LaRosa Johnson
    Lead e-book Developer
    WORDsearch Corp.

If you want other resources in particular, it's worth a try to email them.

Quote Originally Posted by Joan Korte View Post
    I sent WORDsearch an email via the link in my earlier post and they are listening:

"Thanks for the request. As far as I know, we currently do not have this work licensed, but I will see what the possibilities are for making this work available in both WORDsearch & Bibleworks."

LaRosa Johnson
    Lead e-book Developer
    WORDsearch Corp.
    I also sent them an email and I got the exact same answer.
    I wrote them that they could keep me up to date as things get evolved and when they have a clue what the price could be. Well see....

Steffen

Default Avaialable for low-tech?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Neighoff View Post
    Michael,I purchased the UBS handbooks from Olive Tree, the OT and the NT set for $25.00 each on a special sale about year ago. So if there are at $30 that is not a misqoute.
    I know absolutely nothing about these fancy hand-held devices that Olive Tree is designed for. I don't have a dumb cellphone, let alone a smart one. (I still use my hand-cranked spring-motor Victrola to play music every now and then.)

So is there anyway to use something like the Olive Tree UBS handbooks on a garden-variety PC, or even perhaps to convert it into a BW module? If the module conversion were possible, the instructions, maybe even code, would be nice on the blog to allow buyers of the Olive Tree thing to do the conversion.

--Jim

Incidentally, I've noticed that the price on OliveTree is now at 129$ a piece for OT and NT UBS Handbooks. Someone must have told them their price was ridiculously low.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!