Thread: Scrunching

Default Scrunching

I have noticed a recently-developed issue with BW 8. For some reason, the interface is "scrunching down," so the tabs in the analysis window are not all visible or accessible.

Name:  BW Screenshot 10-26-10.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  103.4 KB
    Last edited by Lee; 10-26-2010 at 10:20 AM.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.

This is not very instructional, but maybe it might be encouraging. This happened to me a couple of months ago, and I got them back, but I can't remember what I did or what happened to fix it.

Al

Quote Originally Posted by almather View Post
    This is not very instructional, but maybe it might be encouraging. This happened to me a couple of months ago, and I got them back, but I can't remember what I did or what happened to fix it.

Al
    Thanks, Al. Yes, I have found I can get my tabs back by minimizing BW, then bringing it back up. I guess it's not a major problem, just kind of annoying when you're in the middle of working on something, and you can't immediately get the tab you want.
    καὶ ὑπὲρ πάντων ἀπέθανεν ἵνα οἱ ζῶντες μηκέτι ἑαυτοῖς ζῶσιν, ἀλλὰ τῷ ὑπὲρ αὐτῶν ἀποθανόντι καὶ ἐγερθέντι.