Thread: Amplified Bible

Default Amplified Bible

I am considering buying Bibleworks 8 but I want to know whether the Amplified Bible is available for it as I dont see it on the product list details?

If it is not available, can it be purchased as an add-on ?

Quote Originally Posted by revelent View Post
    I am considering buying Bibleworks 8 but I want to know whether the Amplified Bible is available for it as I dont see it on the product list details?

If it is not available, can it be purchased as an add-on ?
    The Amplified Bible comes neither as an included version, nor as an add-on module in BibleWorks. But there is a ton of resources included "under the hood." It is worth every penny.
    Last edited by ISalzman; 06-22-2010 at 09:28 AM.

I agree, the content is great but I would like to see one of my fav. Bible's added

I cannot see why Bibleworks cannot arrange something with the publisher to include it as an payable add on and pay the necessary royalties to the publisher based on sales.

Quote Originally Posted by revelent View Post
    I agree, the content is great but I would like to see one of my fav. Bible's added

I cannot see why Bibleworks cannot arrange something with the publisher to include it as an payable add on and pay the necessary royalties to the publisher based on sales.
    Not a bad idea! I'm sure you can suggest that. I believe there is suggestions-specific e-mail address that BibleWorks has. If you search around these forums for it (or the Customer Support page at the BW website), you should be able to locate the appropriate e-mail address. Or there may be a form for it on the BW Customer Support page.