Thread: Popup Copy Favorites settings

Default Popup Copy Favorites settings

Does anyone know where the "favorites" for the Popup copy verses is located? I tried to use it recently, and it had "reset," deleting all my favorites. If I could find it, I could likely find it in a backup of my hard drive, and restore it.

Thanks.
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)

Hi Fred,

The 'Favorites' are stored in:

C:\Program Files\BibleWorks8\bw800 (small file with icon-like A4-paper with a serrated wheel against it). Open it by right-clicking. (Sorry for expressing myself so clumsily) Good luck!
    Regards,
    Roel

Quote Originally Posted by roel schipper View Post
    Hi Fred,

C:\Program Files\BibleWorks8\bw800 (small file with icon-like A4-paper with a serrated wheel against it). Open it by right-clicking. (Sorry for expressing myself so clumsily) Good luck!
    Regards,
    Roel
    Hey Roel,

I couldn't help but notice your last name. It is, in so far as I can tell, a not too common surname. However, I am related by marriage to someone who also bears your name.

Irving

Quote Originally Posted by roel schipper View Post
    Hi Fred,

Regards,
    Roel
    This is the favorites of the display settings, not copy settings.

Can anyone else help?
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)