Thread: Popup copy window

Question Popup copy window

After upgrading my computer to Windows 7 I had to re-install BW 8. After the re-install I am having an issue with the popup copy window that I have not previously encountered. If I am not terribly mistaken, there was a 'favorites' button that was on the popup copy window and it allowed me to select one of the configurations that I had entered for exporting the text I wanted to copy. That button is now not present. How go I get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by mwfuss View Post
    After upgrading my computer to Windows 7 I had to re-install BW 8. After the re-install I am having an issue with the popup copy window that I have not previously encountered. If I am not terribly mistaken, there was a 'favorites' button that was on the popup copy window and it allowed me to select one of the configurations that I had entered for exporting the text I wanted to copy. That button is now not present. How go I get it back?
    After re-installing BibleWorks 8 did you make sure to download the upgrades from the internet? The favorites button still shows up for me in Windows 7.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Yes, after the re-install, I updated BW.

Quote Originally Posted by mwfuss View Post
    Yes, after the re-install, I updated BW.
    Hmm, then I don't have an immediate answer. You can wait to see if others chime in or else just contact BibleWorks support directly if you're in more of a hurry.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

The problem is fixed. Something must have gone wrong with the update. I did a manual update and that fixed the issue.