Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem with Word Lists in Command Line

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    Thanks Michael. Weirdly enough, I only have one option under "Thread Tools," and it is "Show Printable Version." I don't have an option to "Subscribe to receive notifications." But I'm going to try using a different internet browser. Maybe this is a Google Chrome issue.
    That is very odd, I have three options, the last of which is "Subscribe to this thread". Not sure why that would not be present for you.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hanel View Post
    That is very odd, I have three options, the last of which is "Subscribe to this thread". Not sure why that would not be present for you.
    It is definitely odd. But here's something even odder. This thread now has two pages. If you click "Thread Tools" on the two respective pages, do you have the same options available?

Quote Originally Posted by ISalzman View Post
    It is definitely odd. But here's something even odder. This thread now has two pages. If you click "Thread Tools" on the two respective pages, do you have the same options available?
    Yep. same options.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

I don't know. I can't explain it, but sometimes when I click "Thread Tools" there are the three options available. Other times when I click it, there is only one option available. Go figure! Where's Rod Serling when you need him?

Default UPDATE: Fix with version 15y

The latest BW8 update to ... 15y takes care of the delete selected words issue.

Interestingly, the WLM dialogue box now adds additional input areas for "Key name" and "Description." The BW8 folks have been up to something...

I never had the load IEL from command line, so others will need to confirm if that issue is resolved as well.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Glatfelter Professor of Biblical Studies
    United Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg & Philadelphia
    uls.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

I should clarify that I did not have the CL problem either, only the delete problem, so that is now fixed. As for the other, I believe that may be due to either Reuben's keyboard or the Spanish version of XP, but that's only a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by MGVH View Post
    I never had the load IEL from command line, so others will need to confirm if that issue is resolved as well.
    Yes, the iel file problem in the CL is still there. I have submitted screenshots and a step-by-step explanation on how to reproduce it (even with an English Win XP OS).

Thanks.
    Rubén Gómez

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben Gomez View Post
    No, of course not! By "bad timing" I meant I'll have to wait and revisit this particular feature when it is working again (also, the fact that I spent a few hours on this, assuming I was doing something wrong). Fortunately, there are many other things to look at in the mean time.
    Reuben, I'll look forward to reading your review when you complete it. I like the many reviews you've done.

Could you please let us know here when you've finished it?

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    Reuben, I'll look forward to reading your review when you complete it. I like the many reviews you've done.

Could you please let us know here when you've finished it?
    Sure! I will announce it when it's ready. Thanks!
    Rubén Gómez

Quote Originally Posted by Ruben Gomez View Post
    Yes, the iel file problem in the CL is still there. I have submitted screenshots and a step-by-step explanation on how to reproduce it (even with an English Win XP OS).

Thanks.
    These problems should be fixed now. COmmand line export of IEL lists to the ASE has also been added. Note however that IEL lists on the command line for Hebrew text is not supported yet. It is supported however for Hebrew morphology texts, which should cover most people.

Mike