Thread: Shortcut for Lexicon browser?

Default Shortcut for Lexicon browser?

Is there a way that you can move between different lexicons in the Lexicon Browser besides having to mouse select the drop down menu every time?

Often I'd like (for example) to see the Liddell Scott entry for a words I have been viewing in BDAG. It would be much easier to simply rotate between lexicons (viewing the same word) than to have to select the drop down each time.

Thanks!
    Fred Greco
    Senior Pastor, Christ Church PCA (Katy, TX)
    Christ Church Blog

"The heart is the main thing in true religion...It is the hinge and turning-point in the condition of man's soul. If the heart is alive to God and quickened by the Spirit, the man is a living Christian. If the heart is dead and has not the Spirit, the man is dead before God." (J.C. Ryle)

Default A better way...

Personally, I use the Analysis tab in the Analysis pane, with the option set to "Show entries from all Greek Lexicons" in Analysis Window."
    To enable this, open the BW Options Window > General > Flags > General Greek Options > and enable that option.
    When you hover over any Greek word, all the lexicon entries appear in the analysis pane.
    Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman
    Glatfelter Professor of Biblical Studies
    United Lutheran Seminary at Gettysburg & Philadelphia
    uls.edu - CrossMarks.com
    Biblical Studies and Technological Tools

Default Great Tip

That's a great tip Mark.