Thread: Adelphos?

Default Adelphos?

Anybody know where Adelphos (Scott) from lamblion.net went? A regular participant of the forum, he all the sudden dropped off the radar. Just concerned for him . . .

Ingo

Quote Originally Posted by ingosorke View Post
    Anybody know where Adelphos (Scott) from lamblion.net went? A regular participant of the forum, he all the sudden dropped off the radar. Just concerned for him . . .

Ingo
    If I remember correctly he has not (yet) upgraded to BW8. Since much of the current discussion on the forums is around that, I assume he hasn't had as much opportunity for input.
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Simple enough! He needs to get on with it then and do his part in helping the economy . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ingosorke View Post
    Simple enough! He needs to get on with it then and do his part in helping the economy . . .
    Waiting for you all to become experts so I can have all my questions answered at once when I upgrade, which I will probably do in the not too distant future.

Thanks for the concern... and as you know from me already, I hope everybody will heed the advice given by the Holy Spirit when he says --

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5

Quote Originally Posted by Adelphos View Post
    "Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?" 2 Corinthians 13:5
    Is it okay if I just go by the Greek for that verse, I can't figure out what the English says?
    Michael Hanel
    PhD candidate Classics Univ. of Cincinnati
    MDiv Concordia Seminary
    MA Classics Washington University
    Unofficial BibleWorks Blog
    LibraryThing!

Quote Originally Posted by bobvenem View Post
    LOLcat
    Too cool!

I'm a "LOLcats Only" scholar myself. 1611. 12:20. $19.95. Whatever one. No matter. The point is, it's the exact translation the opossum Paul hadethith on all ud hiz travelz.
    Last edited by SCSaunders; 02-21-2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Variable Variation for Variety